Monday, July 14, 2008

"I'm a big kid now!"

I'm back again! This time I had to rely on my doggie Boomer to help me out....he brought me Dad's laptop! I've been a busy, busy girl! I'm now 5lbs 1oz, can you believe that? The canula and CPAP are going well for me, I like it when I'm on the canula since there are less wires and tubes on my head!
I've been busy playing dress up - everyone likes to dress me and then a couple hours later they change my clothes.....I don't get it!
This weekend was busy, I had a new neighbor move in next door, she seems nice, but a little fussy at times! The gift shop downstairs had a sale going on, so I crawled all the way down there to go shopping....Mom says I have to learn how to shop at an early age so I can keep up with her and my grandmothers when I'm older!

I must get going, I've got my "yoga for preemies" class this morning.

Love, Allie


1 comment:

Erica, Kyle, and Jackson Spiess said...

Wow, what a blessing! Allie you are doing so well- 5lbs -10 oz...You go girl! We can't wait to hear the news of you being released from the hospital!

Sounds like things are moving right along and that day will be soon! We love your new bed too!

Nicole and Matt-we love ya and congrats you all are doing such a good job of taking care of Allie!

She is BEAUTIFUL! Watch out boys...

PS: Jackson likes to blow Allie kisses to the screen.

Love,
Aunt Erica