Thursday, June 12, 2008



Another good day. Today Allison is wearing clothes for the first time! She loves her pacifier and now likes to hold fingers. She is doing great and is only 2 oz away from 3 lbs. She keeps her eyes open for longer periods of time (an hour or so) and she loves to look around. She has this expression on her face like, "What is going on?"

Today I tried to take the pacifier out of her mouth, thinking that she was getting tired and she gave me the "I'm going to cry" face. Needless to say the pacifier went right back in. She definitely has me wrapped around her little finger. Oh well, that's what dads are for.

The pictures are taken with a cam phone, sorry but the batteries ran out on the regular camera, tomorrow's pictures will be much better, and yes, I promise to update tomorrow.

No comments: