Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A note from Allison

So, mom and dad haven't updated the blog in a couple of days so I snuck out again to update it for them. First, to all those that were at the shower this last Sunday, thank you so much. All the gifts and well wishes were a wonderful and generous surprise. I can't wait to get out of here to try on all those clothes! Right now I just hang out in a diaper, I can't wait to be dressed up!

I have been gaining weight steadily, today I am 2 lbs., 14 oz. only 2 oz. away from the big 3. My PDA is so small that the doctors tell me that it really isn't a concern right now. I know that I still have a way to go but I'm ready to hang out at my real home.

Mom still visits me all day, every day. I really like hanging out with her. Dad comes after work and hangs out until the nurses kick them out for shift change. The nurses here are real nice and the doctors are real good with me. I'm going to try CPAP again later this week or early next week, they will tell me when they think I'm ready.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they really have helped me. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post - I'm too small to use a camera!

No comments: