Monday, July 7, 2008

OK, somebody snitched...





I don't know who on the outside did it, but somebody must have told the nurses that I've been sneaking out and writing this blog. Today they put me in a new bed, this one has bars which I think are there to hold me in. Mom and dad seemed real excited though, they say that it is a step up and the reason for the change is because I can hold my own body temperature. I'm not sure if I buy that story...I've also been a lot hungrier lately so they have increased my feeding to 48 cc's every 3 hours (a long way since the 2 cc's when I first started). I am also doing 3 hours on the canula and then 3 hours on the CPAP. So 50% of my time is on the canula. This is real good because I'm am able to be held more and mom and dad are real excited. Oh, I almost forgot - yesterday I got my first manicure!!! It was a lot of fun and I think mom and I have a new hobby. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait for her and Kaylee to play together.

Love,
Kristine, Phil, and Kaylee