Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



It's me again! I'm using the nurse's computer while she's on a break - HA! I'm so excited to be on the nasal canula now. They let me use it 2 times per day for about 3 hours...it is so fun being free from all the extra tubes and wires and I don't have to wear that silly hat!

The 4th of July was so much fun! Mom and Dad gave me my very first bath. I've never seen Mom and Dad get so excited over a bath.....it was very special for them to be able to do more care for me. I loved it and didn't cry one bit! I'm now 4 lbs 4 oz and getting big!

The 4th was great at the NICU.....we had a potluck dinner (I brought rice cereal with bananas and pina colada flavored pacifiers for my friends) followed by "nursery rhyme" karaoke!!! What a fun night at the NICU!

I hope everyone is well and I can't thank you enough for your calls, e-mails, prayers, cards and love. I know Mom and Dad really appreciate everything too!

I think the nurse is coming back from break....got to go!

Love, Allie

No comments: